Ejector Punch Blanks
An ejector punch blank is made from high speed tool steel and manufactured to a standard shape or customer desired form that is ready for final processing and differentiation of an ejector punch at the discretion of the end user. Having ejector punch blanks in stock allows the end user to manufacture tooling when needed and avoid long lead-times as well as allowing for a quick response to emergencies. Precision Punch Corporation offers a premium line of standard and custom punch blanks that are manufactured to industry leading precision with respect to dimensional tolerances and concentricity. Precision Punch Corporation offers a complete line of standard ejector punch blanks and has the engineering expertise and experience to provide “special” and “custom” ejector punch blanks for our customer’s existing as well as new applications. Our “special” and “custom” tooling results in our customers having improved in-plant productivity and quality performance as well as reduced manufacturing cost.
Precision Punch capabilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manufacturing Diameters from .004 to 1.250 inches while holding tolerances down to .0001 inches.
2. Manufacturing Point Diameters down to .003 inches.
3. Manufacturing Lengths up to 12 inches long.
4. Surface Finishes down to 2 micro (Ra or RMS)
5. Manufactured in metric also for specials and custom parts.
6. Concentricity up to .0003 T.R.I., depending on part design could be tighter.
7. Offer the widest range of in-stock materials including but not limited to A-2, D-2, M-2,M-7, M-42, M-50, S-7, H-13, PM-M4, PM-3V, PM-9V, PM-10V, PM-15V, 0-1, 52-100, 17-4, 15-5, 300 series Stainless Steel and 400 series Stainless Steel as well as other grades.