EJECTOR PINS: ECONOMY
Precision Punch engineers and machinist are committed to providing superior ejector pins to our customers. With their expertise, we offer the highest quality precision ejector pins manufactured to exact tolerances and concentricity to provide superior alignment, better performance, longer runs, and less downtime.
Our ejector pin capabilities include diameters from .004 to 1.250 inches while holding tolerances to .0001 inches. Lengths up to 12 inches, .004 inch point diameters, surface finishes to 3 micro (Ra or RMS). – See more at: http://ppunch.com/economy-ejector-pins.htm#sthash.SbF5wvUm.dpuf
Precision Punch – ISO 9001 Certified Worldwide Custom Manufacturer of Ejector Pins
EJECTOR PINS & CUSTOM EJECTOR PINS
Ejector pins are installed on the B-side of the mold that push the part out of the mold when the part has cooled sufficiently. Also known as knockout pins.
- A-Side is sometimes called the “cavity” it is the half of the mold that usually creates the exterior of a cosmetic part. The A-side usually does not have moving parts built into it.
- B-Side is sometimes called the “core” it is the half of the mold where ejectors, side-action cams and the other complex components are located. On a cosmetic part, the B-side usually creates the inside of the part.
Precision Punch Corporation offers a complete line of standard ejector pins and has the engineering expertise and experience to provide “special” and “custom” ejector pins for our customer’s existing as well as new applications. Our “special” and “custom” tooling results in our customers having improved in-plant productivity and quality performance as well as reduced manufacturing cost.
Precision Punch capabilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manufacturing Diameters from .004 to 1.250 inches while holding tolerances down to .0001 inches.
2. Manufacturing Point Diameters down to .003 inches.
3. Manufacturing Lengths up to 12 inches long.
4. Surface Finishes down to 2 micro (Ra or RMS)
5. Manufactured in metric also for specials and custom parts.
6. Concentricity up to .0003 T.R.I., depending on part design could be tighter.
7. Offer the widest range of in-stock materials including but not limited to A-2, D-2, M-2,M-7, M-42, M-50, S-7, H-13, PM-M4, PM-3V, PM-9V, PM-10V, PM-15V, 0-1, 52-100, 17-4, 15-5, 300 series Stainless Steel and 400 series Stainless Steel as well as other grades.