Custom and Stock Punch Blanks
A Punch blank is made from a variety of tool steels, most commonly A-2, M-2, PM-M4 and PM-10V steel. They are manufactured to a standard shape or customer desired form that is ready for final processing and differentiation of a Punch at the discretion of the end user. Having Punch blanks in stock allows the end user to manufacture tooling when needed and avoid long lead-times as well as allowing for a quick response to emergencies. Precision Punch Corporation offers a premium line of standard and custom punch blanks that are manufactured to industry leading precision with respect to dimensional tolerances and concentricity.
Custom Tooling and Punch Blanks
Precision Punch Corporation, located in Connecticut, offers a complete line of standard punch blanks and has the engineering expertise and experience to provide “special” and “custom” tooling and punch blanks for our customer’s existing as well as new applications.
Precision Punch capabilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manufacturing Diameters from .004 to 1.250 inches while holding tolerances down to .0001 inches.
2. Manufacturing Lengths up to 12 inches long.
3. Surface Finishes down to 2 micro (Ra or RMS)
4. Manufactured in metric also for specials and custom parts.
5. Straightness up to .0004 T.R.I., depending on part design could be tighter.
6. Offer the widest range of in-stock materials including but not limited to A-2, D-2, M-2,M-7, M-42, M-50, S-7, H-13, PM-M4, PM-3V, PM-9V, PM-10V, PM-15V, 0-1, 52-100, 17-4, 15-5, 300 series Stainless Steel and 400 series Stainless Steel as well as other grades.
Contact Us Today at (860)229-9902