Precision Punch’s products are manufactured to exacting tolerances and provide precision concentricity between the point and the shank, resulting in better punch and die alignment, increased wear resistance, less sharpening time, longer die runs, less downtime, lower maintenance costs, and exceptional value for your stamping dollar. Precision Punch & Tooling offers a complete line of standard stepped punches and close space punches and has the engineering expertise and experience to provide “special” and “custom” stepped punches for our customer’s existing as well as new applications. Our “special” and “custom” tooling results in our customers having improved in-plant productivity and quality performance as well as reduced manufacturing cost. Not only does Precision Punch & Tooling manufacture quality Stepped Punches, but standard and custom punches, and Pilot Punches, Core Pins, Mold Pins and more.
Precision Punch & Tooling capabilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manufacturing Diameters from .004 to 1.250 inches while holding tolerances down to .0001 inches.
2. Manufacturing Point Diameters down to .003 inches.
3. Manufacturing Lengths up to 12 inches long
4. Surface Finishes down to 2 micro (Ra or RMS)
5. Manufactured in metric also for specials and custom parts.
6. Concentricity up to .0003 T.R.I., depending on part design could be tighter.
7. Offer the widest range of in-stock materials including but not limited to A-2, D-2, M-2,M-7, M-42, M-50, S-7, H-13, PM-M4, PM-3V, PM-9V, PM-10V, PM-15V, 0-1, 52-100, 17-4, 15-5, 300 series Stainless Steel and 400 series Stainless Steel as well as other grades.
Learn About Other Precision Punch & Tooling Products